Thursday, February 11, 2010

Queens, NY pimp sentenced to 25 to life for sexual slavery of woman

A Queens pimp who forced a 19 year old woman into prostitution was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison yesterday for coercing a 19 year old homeless, vulnerable woman into sexual slavery. 32 year old David Brown "paid" $2000 for the victim, who he took nude photos of, pimped her online, and made between $60 and $200 off of her while she was forced to have sex with 30 men over 12 days in August 2008.

He weas the 1st person charged under New York's sex trafficing law, enacted by former governor Eliot Spitzer in 2007. Brown was convicted of that charge, along with kidnapping and other charges.

Sentencing judge, Queens Supreme Court Justice Michael Aloise, told Brown. "You are a con man of the first order. I'm going to do my best to insure that you never see the light of day again."

Brown blamed his ex-"girlfriend" for his predicament.
I did not do the crime," Brown said. "This was straight jealousy from an old girlfriend that I left. I never touched [the victim]. I never kidnapped her."

No comments: